- We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. During our busy sale periods and "Back To Dance" months please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to be dispatched.
- Orders placed before 6pm Central Time Sunday to Thursday will be dispatched within 24 hours. Orders placed after 6pm Central Time will be dispatched the following business day.
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery once goods have been dispatched.
- Your order will be shipped via FedEx International Priority Service which usually delivers between 8am and 6pm on weekdays.
- We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number,
- If there is no one available to sign for your parcel, a card will be left, and your parcel will be redirected to the nearest FedEx depot. In most cases, FedEx will reattempt the delivery on the next business day. If you have any questions or require assistance with your delivery, please contact our customer service team.
- Energetiks cannot be held responsible for any delivery delays once your parcel is dispatched.
- Orders valued $800 USD or less will not incur duties and taxes at the US border.
- Duties and taxes on orders over $800 USD will be calculated by US customs and will be the responsibility of the customer.
- In the unlikely case that an item you have purchased is sold out we will contact you so you can choose an alternative item or request a refund.
- Please note that payment verification is required prior to us shipping your order. Depending on your payment method this may add a small delay to your shipping time.
- All orders are in US dollars, to shop in AUD please visit www.energetiks.com.au.
- The prices within the online store do not include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that you may incur. Energetiks holds no responsibility for any customs/duties charges you may incur.
- International orders may take up to 14 days to be delivered depending on your country's customs process.
- All international orders are exempt from Australian taxes, however, they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered.
- Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. Strictly no returns.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
- We are unable to accept cancellations as most orders are processed within 24 hours. Please select your items carefully.
Returns & Exchanges
- View our Returns and Exchanges Policy here.
- We would like to make your online shopping experience with us as enjoyable and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions in regards to ordering or a purchase you have made, please feel free to email or call us and we will do our best to assist you with your enquiries. firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Please contact us at email@example.com
I’ve forgotten something. Can I add to an order that I have already placed?
Due to the order process we cannot accept changes/cancellations. We aim to process orders within 24 hours. Please ensure you select your products carefully.
How long will delivery take?
We use Startrack for our delivery service and suggest allowing up to 5 business days for deliveries within domestic Australia and all international destinations. Duties/Customs may cause delays for international orders.
During a clearance sale please allow up to 5 days for dispatch and up to 14 days for delivery of your order.
How is my parcel sent?
All parcels sent via Startrack will require a signature upon delivery. We suggest addressing your parcel to a location where someone will be present between 9am-5pm to accept and sign for the delivery.
All orders are marked as Authority to Leave. If you wish to change this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order tax invoice number. Please note that this service is out of Energetiks control once the parcel has left our warehouse. It will be your responsibility to follow up the delivery.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free within Australia when you spend over $100. Otherwise a flat rate of $11 will apply.
International shipping is free for orders over $100AUD. Otherwise a flat rate of $25AUD will apply.
I do not live in Australia. Can I still place an order online?
Yes, we can deliver to international locations and they are exempt from paying Australian GST. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Energetiks has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay any additional charges such as and not limited to duties and taxes to clear the package from customs.
I need these items urgently, can I get express shipping?
At this stage we do not offer an express shipping service however we do find many parcels arrived quite promptly where there is someone at the location to sign for the goods.
How can I track my parcel?
When you are logged into your account you will be able to follow the progress of your order from submitted, picked to dispatched. Once your order has been dispatched you will be updated with a tracking number via email. We encourage you to follow your parcel in transit for the most up to date information.
It looks like there was an attempt to deliver my parcel but no one was there to sign for it. What do I do?
Please refer to the tracking number via email to receive the latest information regarding your parcel location. Generally the parcel will be taken back to the local depot awaiting your next delivery instructions. Please give Toll a call on 13 15 31 with your consignment number or alternatively follow the instructions on the “Sorry, we have missed you” card left in your letter box.
How do I know which size will fit me/ my child?
We highly recommend trying on garments/shoes instore to get the best fit. We have several Energetiks stockists around Australia and the rest of the world. Alternatively please click here to view our sizing guides for clothing, shoes and hosiery.
I have been given a promotional code, how do I use this?
Once you have created an account or signed in to your existing account there will be an area on the checkout screen to enter a promotional code. Once you have applied the code please confirm that it has attached to your order before proceeding with your purchase.
My promotional code is not working, what do I do?
Please check that the code has not expired and that you are entering it in the promo box. If you are still experiencing issues please contact email@example.com with your code and a brief description of what is happening.
I have been given a gift voucher, how do I use this?
Once you have created an account or signed in to your existing account there will be a gift certifcate box on the payment page at checkout where you must enter your unique voucher code. Once you have applied the code please confirm that it has attached to your order before proceeding with your purchase.
My gift voucher is not working, what do I do?
Please check that the code has not expired, that you are entering it in the Gift Voucher box on the payment screen. If you are still experiencing issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your code and a brief description of what is happening.
The items do not fit. Can I send them back for an exchange or refund?
You are welcome to an exchange or refund on online orders within 14 days of purchase provided the tax invoice can be produced, the original labelling is intact and items are returned in an unworn condition.
Pointe shoes, demi pointe shoes, hair accessories, hosiery, under garments and sale items cannot be exchanged or returned unless deemed faulty or an incorrect item was received.
I have purchased items from your sale section. Can I get an exchange or refund?
No refunds or exchanges will be given on sale items for change of mind or incorrect size selection.
How long will my exchange or refund take?
Please allow up to 3 weeks for an exchange to be processed from start to finish. For refunds please allow up to 2 weeks for the funds to appear back in your account.
Will you refund my shipping costs if I return my order?
Return shipping and delivery of the new order are at the customer's expense unless an incorrect item was received or Energetiks has deemed an item faulty.
What do I do if my item is faulty?
If you have received an item that is faulty please contact email@example.com with the below details:
- Order number
- A desciption and a photo of the fault
- Approximate number of wears or uses
Please keep the original packaging and swing tags, if possible. If you have made this purchase from a retail store or Energetiks stockist please contact the store directly with the same information quoted above.
What do I do if my order is incorrect?
If you have received an item that does not match your order confirmation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I was on the checkout screen but my payment didn’t go through. What do I do next?
Please contact email@example.com with the reference number quoted so we can look into this for you.
I want to buy items online. How can I pay for this?
Upon checkout we can accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and AfterPay.
I’m a teacher, can I get bulk discounts?
We are unable to offer any bulk discounts online. Please contact your local Energetiks store for bulk discount requests.